Re: [Question #661057]: Hi I am getting the below error when sikulix is used in eclipse

radhi12 is still having a problem:
Hi,
i just changed my code as below.

mport java.awt.event.KeyEvent;

import org.sikuli.script.*;
import org.sikuli.script.Screen;
public  class ab

{

  ImagePath.setBundlePath("C:/Users/xw66/workspace/Sikul/imgs");

    Screen s = new Screen();

   Pattern p = new
Pattern("C:/Users/xw66/workspace/Sikul/imgs/abc.PNG");

   s.doubleClick(p);

  }

}
I opened the path :C:/Users/xw66/workspace/Sikul/imgs/abc.PNG and kept
before running eclipse so that sikuli and recognise the path and the
object.This also doesnt resolve my issue.