[Question #661561]: Capture is going to temp instead of project folder

Hi Everyone,

When using the capture(Region=(x,y,w,h)) command, the saved image is going to the temp folder of the OS instead of the .sikuli folder of the project.

I assume this is a bug as I've read that it should go to the .sikuli folder, which is what I want. I'm on the 1.1.1 release version.

**BTW, it would be amazing if we could name and choose path for these captures**
Something like capture(region, path, filename) would be awesome!