Re: [Question #661348]: Progam slowing down - MouseDown: extended delay

Shekhar is still having a problem:
Hi,

Regarding my issue, after a lot of trial and error, it turned out to be
not because of the game client detecting the clicks as non human
(because the problem kept occurring even when i tried to run the game on
one computer and tried controlling it with another computer with this
sikuli script remote accessing it).

The issue turned out to be because i had too many observer events
registered which were consuming too much of system's resources. Knocking
off a few observer events and reducing the Settings.ObserveScanRate
solved my problem.

I figured this out by writing a simple script with only the clicking
function (there were no mousedown / mouseup delays happening here) and
kept adding one feature/function of my original script at a time to this
until the  mousedown / mouseup delays started happening.

@ https://launchpad.net/~podolyan-roman - Try this and see if it solves
your problem too

is subscribed to the question.