Re: [Question #663114]: [1.1.2 0ffline setup]when I save script I get error message.

masuo is still having a problem:
[Additional explanation]
I get error message, but saving is done.

[Trial]
I tried installation from admin console, the problem is not solved.

-- does this happen all the time? or only with a specific script?
This happens all the time.
My code is only one line.
print("aaa")

-- what exactly did you do before trying to save (the steps/actions)?
Open SikuliX IDE
File-New
Input as "print("aaa")"
Save as
Get error message "[error] IDE: doSaveAs: tmp-1387651027.sikuli Error: null"

Open SikuliX IDE
File-Open
Save
Get error message "[error] IDE: A non-IOException-problem when trying to save null Error: null"

-- did anything change in your environment before using this version?
I changed nothing.
Still now I don't get error message when I save script by using SikuliX1.1.1.