Re: [Question #664004]: Get a list of all applications that SikuliX currently sees

Ben Carson posted a new comment:
@RaiMain, Thank you very much for the answer. I have never used the 'tasklist' command before, so I was able to see that my Form has a slightly different name there.
Unfortunately, I am still having the issue where my WinForm isn't being brought to the front with .focus(), however, at this point, I think it's an issue with my application and not Sikulix. I created a new blank form and tried focus, it worked. But as soon as I extended the new form from our base parent form class, the form stopped responding to .focus. Clearly it's something to do with our code and (probably) it's use of Windows virtual desktops. Nothing for you to worry about.

On a personal note, SikuliX is an amazing project! I am relying on it
more and more everyday. Keep up the excellent work!