[Question #664775]: Process finished with exit code 137 (interrupted by signal 9: SIGKILL)

Hello,

I'm trying to run and debug a sikulix script under pycharm. I've got a working sikulix debug configuration: the application to be tested is opening and starting correctly with App.open, then it seems to detach from the debug process with the following message in the log area...

[log] App.open [14544:myAppToBeTested]
[error] Image: Image not valid, but TextSearch is switched off!
[error] RunTimeAPI: Wait: Abort: Jython traceback - current first:
Sikuli (65)
event_app1 (57)
event_app1 (128)
pydevd (1072)
pydevd (1662)
pydevd (1668)
[error] RunTimeAPI: ImageMissing: 1438252894773.png

Process finished with exit code 137 (interrupted by signal 9: SIGKILL)

If I put a breakpoint in pycharm, target code  is never reached.
I'm using sikulix 1.1.1 , jython 2.7 and the latest pyCharm and the same script is working OK under standard sikulix Ide

Regards,
Stefano