Re: [Question #666773]: How to get on the road as a newcomer to Java programming

Alexander Schone posted a new comment:
Interesting, that means i wont have to deal with the script getting
slower then,

I made some tests measuring the ms it takes to find images and i have made the observsation the time varies between 3 and up to 40 ms for the same looped findBest(10 images), small region 17x12 pixel.
I had it running for 50000+ iterations and there is no continuous increase or decrease, it jumps from 4 to 20 to 28 to 5 to 3 to 35 to 4 and so on, there is no pattern (that i could see at least). So my assumption is that these fluctuations are due to cpu? is there a way to allocate more resources to the program so that it performs the find operations even faster or more stable?
This is not really necessary but it would greatly improve the reroll speed for my bot :)