[Question #667420]: Linux Drag and Drop

1.1.2(2018-03-08_08:37)/Linux4.13.0-37-generic/Java8(64)1.8.0_161-b12
Read all I can find on Drag and Drop - you can see I have been trying other answered question
# I want to Drag the screen up to see the lower part of the screen
# When I find how to do this I need to drag screen fromleft to right to alsosee the missing side info
# Can someone give me an example that works
# This Code did nothing
if 1 == 1:
    #print "Drag Down"
    #dragregion = Location(817, 688)
    #dropRegion = Location(817, 210)
    x1 = Location(817, 688)
    x2 = Location(817, 210)
    print "Drag Up"
    dropregion = x1
    dragRegion = x2
    hover(dragregion) ; wait (2) ; hover(dropRegion) ; wait(2)
    click(dragregion)
    if 1 == 1:
        # Try Drag and Drop
        #What I really wanted to do was this
        print "DragDrop Down"
        v_result = dragDrop(dragregion, dropRegion)
        keyUp()
        print v_result
    if 1 == 0:
        print "Manual Drag Drop"
        mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
        v_result = mouseMove(dropRegion)
        mouseUp(Button.LEFT)
        print v_result

Any replies would be appreciated
Just in case U are wondering - Manula Drag and drop on th scrren does work
ie. Left Click and hold move cursor up release