Re: [Question #668881]: How to install sikuliX IDE on Mac 10.12.6

Ke Chen is still having a problem:
Yes, it is. I have just fixed this issue, so now i am able to download
the setup without any problem.

however, after I have set up the SikulixIDE, the download went well, no errors, IDE have successfully set up and launched.
and I have launched my application website, on the login page, I have captured login button image ( just one image ) with click action,
then I have menually typed in my username and password, then I click on run button on IDE, then I got the error message below:

[error] script [ Untitled ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] FindFailed ( 1526337593946.png: (99x29) in S(0)[0,0 1440x900] E:Y, T:3.0 )

this sounds pretty weird to me?

Could you please tell me what I have missed? where to check what else
problem I may have?

BTW: thanks so much to Ramon's reply last time, I couldn't be any more
appreciating it.

I have MacOS 10.12.6 and chrome 66.0 versions.