Re: [Question #668881]: How to install sikuliX IDE on Mac 10.12.6

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
> [error] script [ Untitled ] stopped with error in line 1
> [error] FindFailed ( 1526337593946.png: (99x29) in S(0)[0,0 1440x900] E:Y, T:3.0 )

Find failed means that last operation with image searching ( click, wait, hover ... ) failed. Image was not found.
Try different image, something you see on a screen when IDE gets hidden it (I suggest any icon present on Dock bar).
Is it browser on screen when IDE gets hidden?

Anyway, it looks like the main problem of this thread is solved and IDE
is installed now.