Re: [Question #293519]: [1.1.x] external IDE: How to setup/configure JetBrains PyCharm

sdraganov posted a new comment:
After everything worked fine for some reason PyCharm cannot find SikuliX
again: https://pastebin.com/m1UDrLby

I have no reasonable explanation. I did the configuration several times
and I am absolutely sure that I am doing the right thing, for some
reason however PyCharm cannot load SikuliX library - why?

The other very frustrating thing(when it worked fine) is that it doesn't
save the Project Environment Variables, so for every script I need to
edit it's configurations and manually input CLASSPATH variable, and I
need to do this everytime I restart PyCharm.

Don't know why this extremely simple thing is so challenging for me, is
there another IDE which is more user friendly in terms of SikuliX
support?