Re: [Question #674152]: Detect VNC disconnect

Dillon is still having a problem:
I've been doing something along those lines, but unfortunately this can
sometimes cause an issue in the event the computer takes longer than
said 20 seconds to log off and power off.

Essentially what I currently have working is:
- Power off machine
- Disconnect VNC
- Wait ~2 minutes (Computer should have powered off by now. If you reconnect too soon, the computer may power off while VNC is connected, resulting in an non-catchable exception, or maybe it's a signal?)
- Keep attempting to reconnect to VNC (Which means the machine is now powered on)

What I'm wanting:
- Detect when machine is powered off and catch VNC disconnect exception
- Keep attempting to reconnect to VNC (Which means the machine is now powered on)

All in all it's just an optimization I'm looking for. Not required, but
would prevent errors in the futures since I'm running this nightly for
each build of software.