Re: [Question #674145]: What is the correct way to click on drop-down menus that highlight?

Paul Chambre is still having a problem:
I'm getting a FindFailed while waiting on NotebookOpenDialog because the
dialog is never opening. I'm watching the app. I can see that after
"[log] Clicked OpenNotebook.", the app is sitting there with the mouse
hovering over the Open Notebook menu item. It's not failing to find it
because of the two second timeout.... it's not opening at all.

So the question is still, how better to ensure that the click takes.

Sounds like you're saying I need to call:

appWindow.hover(OpenNotebook);
appWindow.click();

Again. And again?