[Question #674913]: Query regarding OCR with find methods

Hi,

I started using SikuliX 1.1.3 a few days back and i have a doubt regarding the OCR functionality in it.

I use findall() method to find all the possible regions that match with my template and whenever i enable ocr in the preferences i see the matches are few and accurate.

So my question is, does find() or findall() method use ocr to find the best matches??

If so, can you share me the code snippet of where its being written....

Expecting a sooner reply from your side

Thanks,
Chandrakanth