Re: [Question #673296]: [1.1.4] IDE crashes on taking screenshots --- Jython must be available

HAL-9000 posted a new comment:
Had same behavior going on with Sikulix.jar standalone on my Mac and
found this thread. Thanks Raiman for the debug java jar switch -v out of
the terminal in comment #8.

Running that in terminal here I got output (don't recall exact) about
Text Initializer some-such not finding native libraries and the program
bailed out. Tesseract? Weird I thought; installed brew and installed
Tesseract and problem solved.

Then I remembered...I had gone into settings and set the screen cap
utility to prompt for filename on capture. Tesseract fires there with
that option set, but doesn't obviously with the auto-naming.

Anyways, thanks again for the thread it was very useful (like Sikulix!).