Re: [Question #674899]: Text find not working reliably

Gavin B is still having a problem:

Looks like fonts make a big difference. Large bold characters seem to work OK, but less prominent text e.g.
hints in input boxes are not found.

I tried the print selectRegion.text(), but unless I am very careful to
exclude some of the images etc. on the page, I get :

```
[error] script [ HPEHome ] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] Error caused by: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\brebner\sikulix\HPEHome.sikuli\HPEHome.py", line 58, in <module> main() File "C:\Users\brebner\sikulix\HPEHome.sikuli\HPEHome.py", line 53, in main people_finder() File "C:\Users\brebner\sikulix\HPEHome.sikuli\HPEHome.py", line 24, in people_finder print(selectRegion().text()) UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xb0' in position 83: ordinal not in range(128)
```