Re: [Question #675532]: how to select dropdown value and click in sikulix

monicar gave more information on the question:
Scenario: select a drop down value from drop down list (where user can pass
drop down value as a parameter to select as per requirement)
I am trying to get all drop down values and loop through the list until
desired drop down value exists.

[image: exam1.png]