Re: [Question #675373]: [HowTo] make a simple loop with "exists image" and "click image"? (Sikuli)

David Borghi gave more information on the question:
That's fine, I'm sorry for all the needless information.

Q: directly after the doubleclick or after img111 has disappeared?
A: Directly after the doubleclick as the img111 is always on the screen.

So, right after (3 seconds later) the doubleclick, If the img1 didn't
disappear, I would like to force another doubleclick in img2.

(The img2 hasn't been mentioned before because I was trying to implement
only a basic execution.)