Re: [Question #675654]: Can't seem to find anything on Linux (CentOS 7)

--- comments #1 and #2
your openCV apparently works

Sorry, I have overseen that:
--- I have built the OpenCV Java 3.43 so and added that to my Java library path.

There should nothing else than sikulixapi.jar be on the java classpath, since the Java stuff for OpenCV and Tess4J/Tesseract is bundeled with SikuliX.
Only the libs must be found on the library path:
hence in your case in the library path a libopencv_java.so must link to your libopencv_java343.so (wherever it may be)