Re: [Question #675654]: Can't seem to find anything on Linux (CentOS 7)

Paul Chambre is still having a problem:
I do have a link to the opencv343 so. Without the link, the app fails
immediately on startup complaining about no usable opencv in the library
path.

I have other jars for my application in the classpath, but nothing from
opencv. Just the SikuliX API 1.1.4 jar. Same as on my host OSX system.

I also tried updating CentOS itself, and the VirtualBox extensions. This
temporarily broke my app, when it changed Java to OpenJDK 1.8.0.191. Now
that I've updated the links and all the IntelliJ settings, it runs
again, and is still in the same state of not finding anything.

Are there debug settings I can enable to get a better idea of what's
happening while it's trying to find a pattern? I did step into it a bit,
and saw it getting the screen, with the correct resolution, and
validating the pattern, but I'm not sure where the real magic is
happening here.

Thanks