Re: [Question #676155]: Having trouble with inconsistent drop-down behavior on Windows

Paul Chambre gave more information on the question:
By the way, yes, I am getting find failed, even with similarity as low
as .6, but only for the drop-down menu item. The button that opens the
drop down is matching to >.99.

I really think there's something wrong with how drop-down menus are
being "seen" by Sikuli... maybe specific to Windows, or VMs, as this
works much better (though still a bit flaky) on OSX.

Currently I can work around this by creating a Location based on an
offset from the coordinates of the found button that opens the drop-
down, and then clicking that, but that seems pretty kludgey and less
resilient to GUI changes.

Also, reading around a bit more, it sounds like things like
.click("some_text") don't work in Sikuli's Java API unless you do your
own work to integrate Tesseract somehow into the core methods.