Re: [Question #676155]: Having trouble with inconsistent drop-down behavior on Windows

Paul Chambre confirmed that the question is solved:
Solved.

The issue was that I have a screen snip of the lower left corner of my
app so I can find the extents of the application window when the app is
not maximized. This snip was matching multiple areas at the default of
.7. This would often result in only a partial extent for the app window
region. By raising the similarity to .85, I get the one correct hit on
the corner of the app window, and then my drop down menu item is within
the region.

Thanks for the suggestion on the Match Preview view of the IDE for
visualizing what is or is not matching.