Re: [Question #676323]: How to type from lines in a text file, in sequence, and loop script until text file is exhausted?

you say:
Any help anyone can provide, with a code example I could study to learn how to do this, would be truly, sincerely appreciated. Again, I'm not much of a programmer :(

... but though you are not a programmer, you want to implement more
complex workflows and solutions. In my experience without at least
learning about the basics of Python language in this case, you will not
get very far along the road with only copy&paste of examples.

There are very good tutorials in the net to learn the basics of python.

Your question about loops:
see faq 1437

... and be aware of:
faq 1800

BTW:
why do you use type() for the name and paste() for the animal?
Be aware of faq 933