Re: [Question #676323]: How to type from lines in a text file, in sequence, and loop script until text file is exhausted?

Shawn Novielli is still having a problem:
Thank you.

you say:

...but though you are not a programmer, you want to implement more
complex workflows and solutions.

I suppose yes, but only in this very narrow circumstance.

I will read over the faqs you suggested, but I tend to learn something
better and more expeditiously, if I can look at the whole, take it
apart, study how each piece works in conjunction with the others, and
then replicate it. I think many people are that way, as opposed to
studying a wider swath of fundamentals, which is difficult for them. I
guess it's just really difficult for me to learn something that way,
though I will try.

Let's say my goal is to learn how to say "Where is the bathroom?" in
another language, like Spanish. Seems like a good analogy, as
programming is comprised of different languages, essentially. If you
would simply tell me, this is how: "¿Dónde está el baño?" I can examine
it, and say, "Oh, I see. I'm guessing "bano" means bathroom, and "el"
must be "the," etc. Now that I know how to say this, let's see if I can
ask where other things are in Spanish too.

But in this case, when I asked how to say "Where is the bathroom?" in
Spanish,  your response is, "Please go study the fundamentals of the
Spanish language first."

In other words, most people are looking for very narrow bits of
information, to learn a little at a time. We learn better that way.

To answer your question, I used type for the name because I need that to
simulate typing, whereas the animal can be pasted for the sake of speed.

Again, thank you for the links to the faqs, I will try to absorb them.