Re: [Question #676299]: OpenCV exception can't be caught (out of memory) and kills JVM

Paul Chambre posted a new comment:
This setup is a Windows 10 VM running under VirtualBox on OSX.

I am not using my own OpenCV libraries. I am using whatever is built
into the 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 SikuliX API SNAPSHOT jars. I have certainly
seen this problem with 1.1.3. I don't remember whether I've seen it
since switching to 1.1.4.

1.1.4 required me to add a few other jars for runtime support (TigerVNC
and bridj) that seemed to have been built-in to the 1.1.3 jar.

The problem seemed to happen more often after the system had been
running for a while.... (maybe resource limitations / memory leak
causing issues), but looking at Task Manager did not show any obvious
shortages of memory or CPU. A reboot did make it go away for a while,
though.