Re: [Question #676299]: OpenCV exception can't be caught (out of memory) and kills JVM

--- I am not using my own OpenCV libraries
C:\build\3_4_winpack-bindings-win64-vc14-static\opencv\modules\core\src\matrix.cpp
where the exception happened is surely not the OpenCV bundled with 1.1.3 nor 1.1.4

--- 1.1.4 required me to add a few other jars for runtime support (TigerVNC and bridj)
then you neither use the sikulixapi.jar (complete with all deps and libs) nor are you running a Maven project with a dep to sikulixapi.

Before doing anything else, you should revise your SikuliX setup
according to the docs.