Re: [Question #674824]: Jenkins: outside any screen error --- no real screen --- needs a fake screen

önder posted a new comment:
sorry it was my fault not to share exact details.

-Environment: Virtual machine
- operating system: windows 10
- jenkins version: Jenkins 2.107

Note:
First I had installed the jenkins and tried to run it as a windows service. So I had done all the configuration (connecting to gitlab, defining the jenkins job etc) when it was running as windows service. But at the end, sikuli was getting an error like "Location: outside any screen"

So how I solved the problem
Steps:
1- download jenkins.war file from internet (its size ~72MB )
2- you can carry this file into proper folder (let's assume that the path is C:\jenkinswar)
3- run your command prompt as admin
4- navigate to root folder at command prompt (in this case it should be like C:\jenkinswar)
5- apply  the given command:
java -jar jenkins.war
(C:\jenkinswar>java -jar jenkins.war)
(when I run the jenkins from .war, my old configuration was still reachable.)

that's it. now jenkins can get the full access on your screen.