Re: [Question #676426]: Cannot start App when executing Sikuli script from cmd

sdraganov gave more information on the question:
OK here is an updated.
It looks like Sikuli prevents somehow application to be launched when it is executed from CDM.
When I start the application I'm looking for its interface 300second with the following command:

App.open(maxExecutable)
wait(img.max_viewport,300)

What happens is that Sikuli blocks the app for 300 second and when
script failed due to not being able to find the image the application
launches successfully.

Any clues why that might be happening?