[Question #676426]: Cannot start App when executing Sikuli script from cmd

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.407]
java version "1.8.0_191"
Sikuli 1.1.4 Snapshow 2018/10/31

For some reason the application cannot run when script is executed from command line.
I'm using the following command inside .bat file which is started as Administrator:

"%~dp0sikuli\1.1.4\sikulix.jar" -r "%~dp0scripts\vray_max.sikuli"

When I open Sikuli IDE and run the same script from there the application is started normally.

I'm noticing that sometimes App is launched but it stuck on splashscreen and no matter how long I'm waiting it never launches successfully.

Any idea what might be wrong or what to inspect/debug ?