Re: [Question #676668]: Runnuble jar file does not created corectly

If you are talking about the IDE FileMenu entry:
... not longer supported, so I have to leave you alone with that.

--- comments:

- I add Yaml module to sikuli
I guess you are talking about Lib/sikuli in SikuliX appdata:
This helps to run your script, but will not be in the "runnable jar"

- I add sikulixapi.jar in folder with sikuli.
does not help anything and should not be done, to avoid any conflicts

- C:\Users\user\Documents\Sikuli projects.VKPOST_test_yaml.sikuli\config.yml
apparently the space in ...Sikuli projects... makes problems
... and other characters than letters, numbers, hyphen and underscore should not be in .sikuli folder names (at least risky, because there might still be "hidden" bugs).

- folder SetupStuff
is surely a temp folder and might be already deleted ???