Re: [Question #676668]: Runnuble jar file does not created corectly

vasiliy confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello, RaiMan.
I solved this problem by this way:

1. I install Sikuli IDE with first option and JRuby (why? I don`t know ... I try this and it`s work)
2. I install sikulixapi in the same folder with Sikuli IDE (it does not work without this)
3. I changed yaml to json, because json coming out of the box.
4. When I create a runnable jar, json file stay external file, which I can change and save.

This worked perfect :)

May by this will be helpfull for someone :)

Listing of my simple test:

import json
with open('C:\\Users\\user\\Documents\\testjson.sikuli\\config.json') as json_data:
    data = json.load(json_data)
openApp(data["address"])
i=0
gt = (data["sites"])