Re: [Question #676735]: Chrome: recent changes --- most of my test-pictures no longer useable

Mike posted a new comment:
I know we don't know what your applications involve but 800 pictures
seems an awful lot. SikuliX examples tend to look for an icon or panel
or box etc then look for another one and so on. If the target 'pages'
are relatively stable you might instead trying to establish your self on
a place on a page and then use positioning and/or tabs or other
keystrokes to navigate around the page rather than keep looking for
images.