Re: [Question #676735]: Chrome: recent changes --- most of my test-pictures no longer useable

Marc Summers is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answer RaiMan.

You speak of  The FindFailed options to recapture the not found images
while the script is running might help, to reduce the effort

Could you go into some more detail, or point me in the right
direction of the documentation.
I have not heard of this capability, or the syntax of how to implement it.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

PS:  Yes, this is what I am going to have to do:
images are no longer useable for search
... then this means, that images you see on the screen now
and the older shot to search with no longer have the same pixel content.
So you have to analyze, what exactly has changed.