[Question #677011]: VNCScreen.wait() does not catch image change

Hi.

I'm using sikuliapi-1.1.4.jar (and also tried on 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT). The system is on remote server and I'm using build in VNC client.
Seems there is an issue with screen refresh while waiting for set image, which appears on screen after wait() method start.
Here an example:
Assume, there is a system with response delay. Script clicks on button and waits for new images. The wait() method is started and checking screen for a few seconds when expected image appears on screen (new form). After image appears on screen it is still not visible for wait() and finally FindFailed exception is thrown. The screenshot which is taken in catch clause saves screen without appeared image, the same as it was at wait() method start.
As I wrote before, It seems like wait() by itself does not recapture screen.
Is that correct, or that is and issue in new version?