Re: [Question #676954]: clear cursor

Rares Pasca posted a new comment:
I cannot reproduce this manually. However if i add an element then
CTRL+Z (undo) and add it again, my tested app is adding 2 elements, then
if i do undo again, it adds it 3 times so this is a bug. The same bug
reproduces again in my sikuli script but not by doing 'undo' it just
come after simply adding some elements. Could this be something from my
app?

Just asking for an opinion because my manager says that it's from
sikuli/my sikuli script not from the app. But however since i could
reproduce this bug in another way manually i;m not so sure.

Thanks.