Re: [Question #676954]: clear cursor

--- my manager says that it's from sikuli/my sikuli script not from the app
The SikuliX features as such are surely not responsible for your problems, but your script might produce these problems (see comment #1).

... and as mentioned: in SikuliX workflows some actions on the GUI might
happen too fast one after the other and then produce odd behaviours of
the GUI. This can either be solved by intervening wait()'s and or checks
with exists() in between.

The only way to impress your manager:
Manual click/type/paste workflows have to be modelled in a script EXACTLY so, to compare manual and automated behaviour.
The manger sees what you are doing manually, but he might not understand, what your script does and hence he tends to distrust the script or even SikuliX.