Re: [Question #677438]: Pass argument to test runner

Rares Pasca posted a new comment:
Is it possible to make it run from outside the class?

I'm trying to make a configuration to run the tests like this from
command line.

So i have 200 methods let's say that are steps
basically,step1(),step2()...step200(). I want to create a configuration
in wich if someone wants to run  a test, it gives in the command line
:java -jar pathToSikuli -r pathToScript --args step1 step5 step127 and
from there my script knows to add those steps into a test and run it.

So i was thinking to create a method that collects the arguments from
cmd and adds them to a list and returns it. Then the list is passed to
another method wich adds the arguments in list to a test suite. Now the
method that creates the test suite is passsed to the Runner file and
runs it. Is this to complicated? Or is there a simpler way to do it?

That's why I;m asking if I can run something from outisde a class because I want to add at some point this method that creates  a suite and it's outside my test class.
Thanks