[Question #677657]: not able to run file created in sikuli

Hi all,

I am trying to automate applications on SLES 11(Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11) .

I have downloaded Sikuli-IDE-linux-i686-0.10.2.zip and it opened the sikuli IDE.

But when we try to run any application after capturing the screenshot, it will stop the execution and throw the below errors every time:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/shrikala/Downloads/Sikuli-IDE/tmplib/libScreenMatchProxy.so: libcv.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

OR

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class edu.mit.csail.uid.Finder

Thanks for help in advance