Re: [Question #678478]: How to import cx_Oracle library into python SikuliX script --- not possible (C-based) --- workaround

Description changed to:
******************* workarounds

see comment #3 following

Hi guys,

I'm trying to import cx_Oracle library into my python test script inside
sikulix, however I'm getting this error:

[error] script [ connect_and_print ] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] Error caused by: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\BRX Retail\Desktop\Testes_automatic\connect_and_print.sikuli\connect_and_print.py", line 3, in <module> import cx_Oracle ImportError: No module named cx_Oracle

My imports are:

import random
import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
import cx_Oracle

Can you guys help me?

Thanks,

Antonio