Re: [Question #678427]: Mojave : SikuliX IDE : I need to create a Keyword for invoking my app with Robotramework (from the SikuliX IDE)

Melvin Raymond is still having a problem:
I'm sorry Raiman but that didn't work for me. When I copy and paste this
from Sikuli here or from here to Sikuli, it doesn't always seem to copy
spaces correctly (I think).

When you have time, could you please add some "@" characters in that
script where you're putting the spaces? I will remove them after copy
and paste into Sikuli. That would be very helpful and I think I saw on
the forums where you had done that for someone else.

In the meantime I'll continue to try and figure out where I'm messing up
those spaces. I'm aware of the spacing but not always aware of what
defines a column, and there's so much documentation to get through that
I have a difficult time locating it.