Re: [Question #678659]: [1.1.4] Error compiling the sources in IntelliJ Linux

Summary changed to:
[1.1.4] Error compiling the sources in IntelliJ Linux

Description changed to:
Hello everybody,

this is my first post here. I'm trying to compile 1.1.4 on a debian 9, using IntelliJ. The compilation fails on the IDEMacSupport.java. Here is the error I get:
..... more
Information:java: Errors occurred while compiling module 'sikulixide'
Information:javac 11.0.2 was used to compile java sources
Information:18/02/19 16:47 - Compilation completed with 10 errors and 8 warnings in 6 s 315 ms
..... more
/home/lolo/prj/SikuliX1/IDE/src/main/java/org/sikuli/idesupport/IDEMacSupport.java
Error:(17, 39) java: cannot find symbol
  symbol: class AboutHandler
...... more
Error:(10, 1) java: package java.awt.desktop does not exist

I don't have much experience with Java nor IntelliJ. Any clue what's
going on or where to look for more information?

I have two JDKs: java-11-oracle and java-8-openjdk. Theoretically, I've
selected java 11 as the SDK in IntelliJ. I think this is not related,
but I tell you just in case.

Thanks!