[Question #678681]: Sikuli 1.1.3: Is it possible to trap syntax errors?

Hello fellow Sikulians!

At first glance you may be laughing at this subject line and wondering what I've been smoking.
However  I actually have a novel case that I could use some help with!  Let me explain...

I have a Sikuli "Control Script" that launches each night on a VM via Windows Task Scheduler.  The script grabs a list of eligible Sikuli scripts from a SQL database to process (there are presently 50 in total, and the number is growing). Each script is then executed individually by the Control Script, one-by-one, and their run results are recorded into our SQL database.

If a script being ran has an error, then that error is trapped and recorded into a log file, then the Control Script moves onto the next script. However, if a script has a *syntax* error, then it halts the Control Script's execution completely and no further scripts are processed.

If possible, I need to figure out a way for my Control Script to determine if a syntax error has occurred in a script.  Then, if it has, the script can ignore it, record the results, and move onto the next script.

Any help/suggestions are encouraged & appreciated!

Thanks,

Ron