[Question #678689]: Mojave : SikuliX IDE : Suite Setup works but Suite Teardown fails in this example

- Running SikuliXIDE - 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT
- Python 2.7.10

I don't seem to be able to make the Suite Teardown work in this script. I have gotten the individual class "def" to work for "start_my_application" and "stop_my_application".  This is the script I'm trying to run which should do the following:

-- invoke my app
-- run the test case
-- close my app

runScript("""
robot
*** Variables ***
${TESTAPP}        "/Applications/Viewer.app"
${APPTITLE}        "LabQuest"
*** Settings ***
Library        ./inline/LabQuestViewer
Suite Setup        start my application        ${TESTAPP}
Suite Teardown        stop my application        ${APPTITLE}

*** Test Cases ***
Test Robot Framework Logging 1
    [Setup]    Setup Actions
    Log    Test Logging 1