Re: [Question #678689]: Mojave : SikuliX IDE : Suite Setup works but Suite Teardown fails in this example

Melvin Raymond posted a new comment:
NOTE:  Our LabQuest Viewer is an application that will connect to a
LabQuest via WIFI and control a piece of hardware called a LabQuest. The
LabQuest Viewer app is used for teachers to train students in using our
LabQuest device(s) that are connected to the same Network as the
LabQuest Viewer app is running on.  The students can watch it in the
classroom from a large screen. So multiple devices can be selected
within the Viewer. I'm only going to run tests on 1 device though, since
my goal is to test new features on a LabQuest Device. The LabQuest
Viewer is a released application.  So, I will get the device setup
manually before running the suite.  Then this is what I would need to
do.

Step 1 : Start the LabQuest Viewer
Step 2 : Connect the LabQuest Viewer to the LabQuest device
Step 3 : Select the device and Login to it
Step 4 : Bring my test device (LabQuest) to the maximized viewing state (which will close the sidebar on the left)
(at this point the view I will be seeing is LabQuest device itself and it will be in a state I had initially configured it manually, which will be the state I want it to show at the end of every test)
Step 5 : RUN TEST 1 (do something in viewer to stimulate a test on the LabQuest device)
(Now I want to get back to a File New state for the next test, hopefully without doing Step 1 to Step 4)
Step 6 : RUN TEST 2
Step n : Stop the LabQuest Viewer