Re: [Question #678689]: Mojave : SikuliX IDE : Suite Setup works but Suite Teardown fails in this example

Melvin Raymond posted a new comment:
Hi Raiman. Thank you for the feedback sir. Yes, that is why I was
attempting to use the Suite setup to do steps 1 - 3 and Suite teardown
to close the Viewer at the end of testing. Then attempt to do Test Setup
and Test Teardown for each Test case ran.  It is just really difficult
to figure out how all  this works as not having Jython nor Robot
Framework experience.  Combining all this with SikuliX scripting is
quite the challenge but really fun once something actually works.

With Step 4, I want to keep the Viewer in the maximized state. So then
doing whatever I do with the Sikuli to manipulate Test Cases for testing
the LabQuest under test, I'll do some sort of Teardown or Setup or
something to get the Viewer back to a pristine state for the next test.
Some of that can be done with the test itself, but if there's a fail or
whatever it would need to do the Setup or whatever to get it back to the
pristine state of Viewing the LabQuest's main window (via Viewer
control). I also need to figure out how to use a "def" with a SikuliX
piece. Once I do that I'll have at least covered some ground and the
rest is just figuring out how it all can come together.

Interesting stuff. Thanks RaiMan.