[Question #678731]: How to detect moving images ( characters ingame )

Hello,

I want to write a bot for a game like Dota 2.
So far I wrote simple bots for browsers, 2D games, etc, however now that I am joining the 3d scenario things are getting complicated. A lot.

I found the issue that the detection doesn't work ( mostlybecause I don't know how to program it ) when the things I want to detect are in perpetual movement.

So far I found a guide from a guy that faced similar issues ( even tho he just used Python, not SikuliX ), and from what I read he used machine learning to solve that issue.

Unfortunately, that was too hard for me to understand it, I'm still a beginner and I don't have math/programming education, what I know I learnt it by myself and with the help of a friend.

Does anyone know if there is a " easy " way to detect them? For example, the Dota 2 or League of Legends minions, or champions,

Thanks and any help is appreciated