Re: [Question #676299]: OpenCV exception can't be caught (out of memory) and kills JVM

Krisjanis Berzins posted a new comment:
Hello RaiMan,

Just wanted to chime in here - the C:\build\... is part of a non existing path! I don't even have a directory "build" on my C drive.
and I am getting many different errors all pointing to this misterious C:\build\... path and various different libraries all with extension .cpp

I am also using completely standard SikuliX setup since about version
1.1.0 and I can't say I noticed this before but on 1.1.4 on my current
project I am having headaches with this.

I promise I will open other separate bug reports for each issue I am
facing. Unfortunately there are many.

So, the problem is most certainly not anything to do with custom
libraries Paul is using, it has something to do with OpenCV or
implementation...