Re: [Question #678976]: SukuliXIDE : Mojave : Robot Framework : Can't seem to activate a text entry field

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Ok, yesterday I had "closed my office" already: evening time in Germany
;-)

Looking at your setup and your description, I also had the idea of some
timing challenges.

Since SikuliX only sees pixels on the screen and cannot check, wether a click really did what it should, there are some situations, where only a usually short wait can help:
- the app window already shows the wanted image on the screen, but is not yet really ready to accept user actions
- the GUI accepts a click, but the target GUI element has some internal delay until it is ready for the next action

you might have both (pseudo code):
App.open()
wait(2) # usually 1 up to some seconds
click()