Re: [Question #678976]: SukuliXIDE : Mojave : Robot Framework : Can't seem to activate a text entry field

Melvin Raymond posted a new comment:
Thanks RaiMan,

I now have a complete [setup] and [teardown] that starts the app, connects
the hardware via WIFI, maximizes the image of the connected device. Then
the teardown sets it all back up to a default state, and closes the app. So
now I'll be simplifying the script as much as possible and tweaking the
timing. I was able to run the script 10 times in a row without flaw, but
there's still network timing things that happen, but I'm pretty sure
there's other things I can to to wait for specific things to occur (within
some time limit) and post an error if the time limit fails. If the expected
item appears, then I can hit it, and this way I don't have to give a solid
wait time. It's more complex for sure. If feels pretty cool to get this
actually doing something from the IDE with the Robot Framework. I showed
the execution of the script to my manager yesterday. It was pretty fun.

--
Mel Raymond - Quality Assurance Engineer
mraymond@xxxxxxxxxxx

Vernier Software & Technology

13979 SW Millikan Way

Beaverton, OR 97005