Re: [Question #677873]: [1.1.4] IntelliJ IDEA: SikuliX shutdown hook is blocking my app from exiting

Paul Chambre posted a new comment:
The other day, another project I was compositing with my project in
IntelliJ got refactored and that caused IntelliJ to somehow reorganize
my project. It lost its information about JDK to use, modules for run
configurations, the annotations jar,.... and it also started including
incorrect and unresolvable dependencies for the class I needed from the
composited project.

I ended up uncompositing and using a jar from that other project
instead. As part of this chaos, the project now runs from IntelliJ
without hanging on the shutdown hook. This may be because uncompositing
also shortened the class path. I'm not sure, but this seems a not
unlikely explanation.